GSCE PHOTOGRAPHY (S) TEST SHOTS 1


Top Selected Photo: I have chosen this picture as one off my chosen three as it is a random shot and shows details of a building and shows you the pattern that has been used in the building which gives it a good effect and makes the viewer take interested as they would like to know what the photo meaning is.

Middle Selected Photo: I have chosen this picture from my selection as like the first one it is a random shot off a building and also shares similarities with the first shot that was taken.

Bottom Selected Photo: I have chosen this picture as one off my selection as it is an image of a part of the building that has been designed in a way which gives it a repetitive effect i think this is a good picture as it look like it has been edited this way where it just is the design of the building.

No comments:

Post a Comment