GSCE PHOTOGRAPHY (S) - SECOND SHOTS







These are my first three images that I picked as my first shots I think these are good and I like the way that I have edited them in Photoshop. These photos look and could have loads of different meaning.
Top image:
This first image has been edited to has been edited to have a cartoon like effect to it I think as it looks like it has been manipulated to look like it’s all the same building it just reminded me off cartoon picture where they have been made to look like something.
I think this image is good because it could have a different story every time you look at this image. When I look at this image I see a building that looks like it’s being protected from something or its hiding something away.
Second image:
The second image I have chosen is this image of a building from an angle where you can see the sky. I chose this image to edit because it has the feel behind it that it’s a dark and gloomy building which has a dark structure so I edited this image to look darker. I also have created a cloudy effect above the building just to give it a bit more extra feel.
Third image:
The third image is of a building from a wide angle. I edited this picture as it looks like something you would see in a movie scene. I tried to make this image look like a screen shot from a movie. And I brighten the windows up so you can see a point of interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment